Forms layout

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:57

Forms layout

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2011 00:00

If I am not using the basic theme from SF I have to provide my own css classes according to this page
http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/designers-guide/css-classes-reference/form-widget.aspx

I was wondering why the sfTxtBoxSmall are given to the wrapper and not the textoboxes themselves.

I was thinking that most of the layout would be done by endusers using layouts and that they just might want to style the textbox width for example.

Sure

.sfTxtBoxSmall

.sfTxt

width:50px;

will do the trick.

-----------------------
A common scenario would be a layout where as you can see in the attached file. I was wondering what would be the best way to achieve this. This should be possible for any back-end user withouth having to have a list of css classes at hand. (so using layout regions and the standard classes (small, medium, large)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Anyone with and idea how an enduser will get the attached result?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for your feedback. You can do the basic layout in Forms editor and then fine tune the appearance with CSS in the theme applied to the page where you have added the form. You can set CSS classes to the wrapper tags of the widgets and use them in the theme to achieve the expected design.

If you are experiencing any difficulties styling your form you can send your theme, form widget settings and page layout settings and will do my best to help you.

All the best,
Katia
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed