Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:32

CSS

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2011 00:00

i changed css file in folder global ,but no change on sitefinity
why?

Hello Omid,

Can you make sure you have changed the .css file for the proper theme? Did you restarted the application after making the changes?

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

i sure changed css  file,but no change on sitefinity
for change pages must exit and start application

Hello Omid,

I could not fully understand the last post. Can you please provide me with step - by step scenario for me to reproduce the issue locally.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

hello
I created a project and use .css file for set site template
but when change css file(main.css placed global folder) no changes on sitefinity
for changed sitefinity must logout of sitefinity then start project

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Omid,

I created a new project, downloaded a free theme from our market and made a change in the layout css of the theme and it was applied after I rebuilt the project ( please check the attached video ).

Please make sure you change the correct css, and you have applied the settings of your theme as shown on the video.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2011 00:00

Thanks you

This thread is closed