Use SiteFinity Theme (CharityKit) with RadMenu in non-sitefi

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:57

Use SiteFinity Theme (CharityKit) with RadMenu in non-sitefinity web site

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2011 00:00

I would like to use the CharityBlue theme from the CharityKit with the RadMenu control that is not in a SiteFinity site (standard ASP.Net/AJAX site). What is the process for doing this?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi James,

If you have a licensed copy of the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX you can use the RadMenu control, otherwise a trial message will appear. As for the theme - it is matter of styles, so there are no license restrictions.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2011 00:00

Ivan,

Thank you for responding. My employer does have licenses for the Rad controls and also Sitefinity.

I am trying to use the CharityKit theme of CharityBlue with the RadMenu in standard ASP.Net site but for some reason the Theme/Style is not applying correctly to it. Just wanted to check to see if I should reference or implement the CharityBlue theme/style differently in this situation.

Thanks,

James

This thread is closed