Change Theme of Video Widget

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:25

Change Theme of Video Widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jun-2011 00:00

Could someone provide me with the steps necessary to make the Sitefinity Video Widget use one of the built-in themes?  (for example, I want to use the Windows7 or Expression Dark theme)

Thanks,
Jim

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Jim,

The Silverlight player skins currently can not be changed from the backend UI. This functionality has not been fully implemented yet, and we'll do our best to include it in our upcoming releases. Skins can be currently  changed only if you create a custom control with Silverlight player in it.

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Oct-2011 00:00

Any news about changing the theme of the video widget?

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Or,

This option is not yet working. I have raised the priority of the skin change. Excuse us for the inconvenience.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello,

I too would like to be able to change the Silverlight player skin to one of the defined Sitefinity ones (e.g. Hay). Has this been implemented yet to work in the backend UI?

Thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

No the feature is not yet implemented. I have created PITS item for the purpose. The item will be marked as resolved when the feature is implemented and will be announced in the release notes. 

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed