Using TypeKit

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 07:22

Using TypeKit

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello!

I'm wondering if it is possible to use Typekit (http://typekit.com/) in association with Sitefinity?

Thank You,
Gabriele

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Amazonaspinguin,

You can use Typekit as it is described in their documentation. There isn't nothing specific when using it in Sitefinity. If you are using a Sitefinity template based on the built-in templates you should just add two javascript widgets and one Css widget and configure them as in the screenshot below:

If you are using a master page just add the two javascript lines provided by Typekit in your head tag and the CSS selectors in your theme.

Here is a screenshot of the final result:

Greetings,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I did all the steps you provide, but it doesn't work. Do I have to "activate" javascript anywhere? I can remember in Sitefinity 3.x I had to do so.

Can I copy the typekit-Code into my own master-Page manually instead of adding js-Content and css-Content?

Thank you,
Gabriele

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

I guess I had some update-problem. It does work now :)

thank you very much!

Gabriele

This thread is closed