Emailed Request Forms - CSS?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:10

Emailed Request Forms - CSS?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello, I am new to Sitefinity and have been asked to reformat the email message that gets emailed when a user submits a request. Can you tell me where to look for the template that gets emailed or how I can add CSS to this form?
Thank you. Kam

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Kameron,

Can you elaborate a little more on what your exact requirement is? Currently you are able to define a workflow process, which can be either one, or two levels of approval. Both types include sending an email to approvers, when a page in ready to be published. Is this the message that you're talking about? Although at the moment the content of these emails can not be modified, this functionality has been logged as a feature request for implementation in our future releases.

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2011 00:00

Turns out there was a custom control made that needed to be changed. Sorry for the confusion.

This thread is closed