Image quality

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:56

Image quality

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Nov-2011 00:00

I've uploaded a few .gif images via the admin interface. When the page that references these images is displayed, the image quality is terrible. It looks like the images were resampled, introducing a sort of dithering effect. The source images are of much higher quality.

Suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello David,

This is a known bug which was discovered in 4.3.  The issue will be fixed for our next release 4.4. We are sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi David,

Just a quick follow up: we have prepared a hot fix regarding the issue. You will find it in your downloads page by the end of the day.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Victor,

Thanks very much. Seems to work.

Dave

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi Victor,

I am having the same problem here. I would like to try the hot fix you suggested but i can't find it on my download page. Could you please give me the download link of this hot fix.

Many Thanks

RaV.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi Victor,

I am having the same probel here. I would like to try the hot fix you suggested but can't find it on my download page.

Could you please give me a link to download this hot fix please

Many thanks

RaV.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2012 00:00

Hey Ravish,

The hotfix download is version 4.3.1885, if you're eligible for it, this link should work.
Just as a heads-up, the image quality is partially resolved, partially open still (see this thread)

Jochem

This thread is closed