How to change front end messages

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 08:51

How to change front end messages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am trying to change following line "You are not allowed to post comments." to "Log in or register to submit your comment". I already tried Interface Labels & Messages but it is not working. Please any one can help me in this regards.

Regards,
www.QainanIdris.com

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Qainan,

That's really strange - I have just tested this functionality on several local projects, and it seems to show consistently working behavior. However, there is one thing you might need to take into account - when modifying the Resource labels, sometimes it's necessary for the application to be restarted in order for the new resource entries to be loaded, instead of the already cached ones - that is, the change might have persisted, but the old value can be still showing up. Please try restarting the application, and let us know if any problems persist.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2012 00:00

If you can't fix a bug is strange for you, anyway "sometimes it's necessary for the application to be restarted in order for the new resource entries to be loaded" and it works.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2012 00:00

This thread is closed