Template styling issue

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:34

Template styling issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi

I have a master page based template which I have applied to a page. The page has a user control form widget on it. When I view the page in page editor or even take a preview from within page editor, the form fields appear as attached image Page-Editor.jpg. However when I view the page from the list of pages the page appears as attached image View.jpg ie form fields are squashed. What are some of the things I can check to fix this issue?

Thanks

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2011 00:00

John,

If you're still experiencing the issue, could you provide a link to the page? With styling issues, it's much faster to diagnose if we can look at the offending code. :)

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Tim,

It seems that margins don't get applied to the rows of your widget. Also, some changes, made to the page, are properly displayed only when you publish the page and aren't visible in Preview mode. As Tim said, we will be able to help you further if you provide us with a link to the site.

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi

Here is the link to the page; http://staff.portal-high-society.com/staff-declaration

Thanks

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Dec-2011 00:00

John,

There is a "margin: 0;" applied to them through the default styles. Adding the following line to your <style> block should fix the issue:

.style3 input[type="text"] margin: 2px 0;

Hope that helps!

This thread is closed