Nav Menu

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:05

Nav Menu

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

Good day,
     What I am trying to do in my tree navigation on the left side is have a non-link in the menu that is basically a heading  and then subs appear when you click on it instead of going to a web page.  For example I would like a heading Training to appear in the navigation menu with the arrow beside it to go to sub pages. If you click on the word Training it would do nothing except if you clicked on the arrow to show the subs. So Training would be the heading then when you click the arrow you would see Local Training, Forms, Codes etc...  I tried the sub pages being group pages but they would but then they didn't appear in the menu.
Hopefully I have explained clearly what I am attempting and if not please feel free to ask questions.
Thanks,
Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello,

You can create a custom navigation control that uses RadTreeView with a template. Where your text is not a link, but only an arrow. You can take a look at RadTreeView documentation available online

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Thanks Ivan. I have just started using Sitefinity and am guesssing that RadTreeView is in the SDK? We currently do not have the SDK installed but are planning to  when we do the upgrade to 4.4

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,

This is a control that comes with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX suite which we include in Sitefinity. You an take a look at documentation reference I sent you.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed