Remove ScriptResource.axd

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 22:42

Remove ScriptResource.axd

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

I really, really want to kick references to ScriptResource.axd off of my pages. I'm not using any controls that require javascript. And though they are cached, they consume cpu time on IE's really crappy javascript engine doing nothing.

I'd also like to remove the WebResource.axd reference, too.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello,

Unfortunately this won't be possible, as SItefinity needs these resources in order to function correctly. We realize they a bit "heavy" but for the moment they are of critical importance.

Greetings,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2013 00:00

Why is this happening in Sitefinity 4+. It didn't happen in 3.7 unless you had radcontrols. This is a serious step backwards for the product, especially when it comes to development and design.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2013 00:00

Hello Adam,

Thank you for using our services.

With our Sitefinity 5.4 release we have addressed the frontend performance, with one of the improvements targeting namely the amount of scripts that we're loading on a page.
Upgrading to that version would bring the above mentioned and many additional improvements, features, and bug fixes we've introduced.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed