VerticalTree and only current node is expanded

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:02

VerticalTree and only current node is expanded

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

I found this nice sample for an own VertcalTree www.sitefinity.com/.../navigation-control-verticaltree-with-rollover.aspx .

I tried to change this to have ever only the current node expanded and collaps any other nodes but I can't make it work.
Also what I can't understand is that after initial all nodes are expanded.
Because of: e.Node.NavigateUrl.Equals(currentNodeUrl) only the current node should be expanded - right?
So what code expand also the other nodes?

Thanks

Andre

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

You can easily achieve such functionality(and even extend it) by wrapping our SitefinitySiteMapDataSource control (the one that we're using for binding our navigation controls) and a RadTreeView inside a user control. I've prepared a sample user control for you (attached to this reply, along with a short video demonstrating the control functionality), which should duplicate the desired functionality. If there's anything else we can help you with, or you need any additional information regarding the user control, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed