<br> tags inserted in before closing generic content t

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:40

<br> tags inserted in before closing generic content tag????

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2012 00:00

Any idea how to get rid of these rogue <br> tags that are inserted right before the closing tag of the Generic Content div wrapper? They're unwanted space in the layout.
Here's what I insert into the generic content field:
cl.ly/2o2a2P1s0B0u0m0D2u2y
Here's the markup produced: Notice the rogue <br> tag.
cl.ly/1q3D2Y230R1m3v3e2u3f

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2012 00:00

If anyone is interested, I figured out how to hide this rogue <br> tag via CSS.
Assuming content is wrapped in a div of ."sfContentBlock".

.sfContentBlock>br:last-of-type
    display: none;
This will select the last <br> tag within the generic content markup and obliterate it. I couldn't find a better way to do this, so if someone knows one, please share away.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi Kurt,

We have provided a few possible solutions to the problem in the following forum thread. I believe you might find it useful.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2013 00:00

Hello Kurt,

Just wanted to let you know that this bug is fixed for Sitefinity 5.2. Please excuse us again if this has caused you any inconvenience!

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed