RadRotator to call CSS classes instead of regular images

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:35

RadRotator to call CSS classes instead of regular images

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

I am looking to create something similar to what is being used on sitefinity.com front page right now.

I want to call css classes instead of an image or image library.  This will enable the use of regular text and buttons on top of the background image.  Ive looked through the code but can't seem to figure out how to get it to call classes instead of images.

Thanks,

Randy

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Randy,

Can you please elaborate a bit on what exactly you're trying to achieve? Are you talking about the default top navigation used on www.sitefinity.com? It is created with the default Sitefinity navigation widget and doesn't use any images. 

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2012 00:00

Jen,

I am referring to the "rotating banner" that's being used on sitefinity.com.  Not the navigation.

I am using RadRotator but I can only get it to rotate actual images.  Therefore, I can't find a way to lay actual text or css buttons over them.  The rotator that is being used on sitefinity.com seems to be calling css syles and using a background image.

thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Dec-2012 00:00
This thread is closed