Rich text editor configuration CSS class issue

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:07

Rich text editor configuration CSS class issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi,

Having some issues regarding the text editor configuration. How can I add the yellow button to it as per my current CSS?

My CSS is the following:

.button 
    border: 1px solid #d5d5d5;
    border-radius: .5em;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 .5em 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .05);
    -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 .5em 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .05);
    box-shadow: 0 0 .5em 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .05);
color: #004FB6;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: inline-block;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding: .7em 2.5em .7em .7em;
    text-decoration: none;

.button:hover 
    text-decoration: none;

.button.yellow 
    background-color: #ffd900;
    border-color: #e2bd43;

<classes>
<class name="Button" value=".button" />
<class name="ButtonYellow" value=".button .yellow" /></classes>

</classes>

I would prefer not to have to create each colour differently.

Any ideas?

Thanks, R

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Feb-2013 00:00

The issue is that I the class does not render correctly. The 'button' works fine but when I want to add a Yellow button it does not work. Any thoughts highly appreciated.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2013 00:00

Ricardo,

Try removing the space between ".button .yellow" in your toolbox entry.  I know that in html you would be writing it as class="button yellow", but the RadEditor is going to look for an exact match on the context that you enter.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2013 00:00

Thanks! Unfortunately it does not solve my issue, the only difference is that I do get the last class through on the apply class dropdownlist, but not the first.

Also, how can I style a list? That one also does not show on the dropdownlist, but it is only one class. I cannot ask the business department to switch to html and add the CSS class name manually, they would struggle and could mess it up. There should be more comprehensive examples for real world scenarios of this. Think this post should be a start for it. Let me know if you know of any.

In the meantime going to rewrite all the classes on my CSS to be separate, although it still leaves me with wrappers and list classes unresolved.

Tks,

Ricardo

This thread is closed