Editing A Photo Slider

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 04:28

Editing A Photo Slider

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi there, I am new to my position with my company. I am now responsible for their website and it requires some editing. I am familiar with the Sitefinity but have having trouble locating the widget or module that houses the Homepage Photo Slider. I found the gallery and deleted a photo I wanted off the slider but it did not remove from the Homepage. I need to remove some and add more photos to the slider found here www.jrsengineering.com 
Please help!

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2013 00:00

Christie,

Take a look in the Lists module (Modules -> Lists). You may find that the images are specified in one of those.

There's also a chance that the slider is hard coded in the masterpage...possibly even fed by the code behind. If that's the case, you'll need to get those modified to make the change.

If you're still not able to find it, hit me up! :)

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Christie,

As Tim said the images are probably referenced directly from the control itself and not pulled from Sitefinity's library. Can you inspect the control and its code to check that? 

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi! Thank you both. You are life savers! They were under the Lists option and I figured out how to format and get it in. 

Thank you again!
Christie

This thread is closed