How to style unsubscribe link?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:39

How to style unsubscribe link?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Aug-2013 00:00

We're going to start using the Campaigns and I'm setting up our first email template.  I've got the unsubscribe link working, but is there any way to style it?  The rest of the links are styling properly (looks like SF automatically moves CSS styles inline), but not so for the unsubscribe link.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Josh,

At this time there is no way to style the unsubscribe link in Sitefinity 6.1. The sitefinity style classes prevent users from editing inline style rules and prevent setting the styles through a masterpage, as well. I will file this issue as a bug, since it requires further investigation on our side. You can track the status of the bug here

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused! I have updated your Telerik points!
Regards,

Ivan D.Dimitrov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2014 00:00

I came across the same problem mentioned by Josh.
I am using Sitefinity 6.3 in a project and I am not able to apply any style over the Unsbuscribe Link. Is this bug fixed for version 6.3 or it still persists?

If it has not been fixed, could you please,  tell me  if there is any workaround?

Thanks in advance,
Marina

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Marina,

I tested to style Unsubscribe link in an email campaign without a problem (Sitefinity 6.3). Here is a video for your convenience (video)

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2015 00:00

This still doesn't work. In your own video you show us that the color for the URL should be set to white. In the email you open, the color is still blue. I need to color the link, not highlight it.

This thread is closed