Banner Images

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 11:18

Banner Images

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2013 00:00

I am a new sitefinity developer and I took handover from my senior. I am not getting how to add image to banner for home page. Can anyone give me some basics of how to rotate images in banner and how to add new image to that banner.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Mohammad,

There are several ways to create add banners to your page - you can create custom widget which to display&rotate images. For creating custom widgets you can check this video and Sitefinity documentation.

In Sitefinity documentation there is a NewsRotator control tutorial which is closest to what you seek.

I would advise you to check this blog post which is about managing ads using Module Builder in Sitefinity

I hope that my answer was informative enough, should you have any other inquires or problems, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed