Webform error

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 06:23

Webform error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2014 00:00

My basic form has usability issues with the "Required Information" messages populating is black and without an Error Summary on top of the webform.

I have done some desktop research and discovered that CSS classes can control the formatting. I have a global .css which doesn't include a reference to sfError. Is sfError the class that would format the font for this message?

I also discovered the sfErrorSummary class for the error summary on top of the form, how do I add the error summary to the top of the webform?

Many thanks in advance

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Clint,

In case you are using your custom Theme you need to style all the classes as per your needs or override the Basic styles.

In order to have the error messages styled you have to add this declaration ".sfError" in your style sheets.

Regarding the sfErrorSummary - such content is shown in case of any form restrictions and/or validation except the fields one. For example restriction one per user or Captcha validation.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed