Bypass site page tempalte CSS for just one page?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 22:12

Bypass site page tempalte CSS for just one page?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2014 00:00

I don't have access to the backend admin areas for styling.  But I have these nice forms designd that look great in Preview, but once they get placed into site it inherits the overall CSS which kills the look on forms.  Isn't there a CSS code piece I can inject on the form page that telsl SF to NOT use page template CSS?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi Todd, 

Sitefinity does not have such option out of the box, but you should be able to achieve this through code behind, or with the use of Javascript for example.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3182840/removing-or-replacing-a-stylesheet-a-link-with-javascript-jquery

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1248808/changing-stylesheet-in-code-behind-on-masterpage

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

 
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
 

This thread is closed