Agreement box for front end page

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:13

Agreement box for front end page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi everybody, I browsed some threads and was looking for a possibility to insert an agreement box (...I agree the terms&conditions...yes checkmark...) for an front end page. We unfortunately only have limit possibilities in our backend. For example the form widget is missing so I think I'll have to use js/css to get the expected results. I really appreciate your support as our responsible helpdesk is totally overloaded. Best practice would be a pop-up with disclaimer text before the page is accessible. Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2015 00:00

Hello,

You can find one possible approach here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13371973/how-do-i-create-a-common-jquery-disclaimer-verification-yes-no-options-window.

After the disclaimer is agreed with, a cookie is set to indicate this and prevent further popups for the same machine.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed