Fonts and Colors for Calendars and Events

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:19

Fonts and Colors for Calendars and Events

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2015 00:00

I'd like to make the event listings in the Calendar view have a high contrast for the visually impaired.   Is it possible to style the font on events as they are displayed in a Calendar view?  Also, is there a way to have more colors available for Calendars? 

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2015 00:00

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for contacting us.

What I can suggest in order to style the Events calendar view is to select and apply one of the available skins which you can on review the following link from the RadScheduler documentation. In order to set the desired skin, please edit the events widget which renders the calendar and edit the calendar template and change the Skin property of the RadScheduler control to the desired skin .

The other option is to inspect the markup and the applied styles and css classes using Firebug (For Firefox) or DevTools (Chrome) or Developer Tools (IE) and then apply your custom css styles using the !important clause in order to override the built-in css styles and make sure that your own style will be applied.

You can use the CSS widget in order to add the custom css styles to the page where you display the events calendar.

I hope that you will find the suggestions useful. 

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed