Form builder using foundation grids

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 01:21

Form builder using foundation grids

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Oct-2015 00:00

Trying to implement foundation style grids in the form builder. Copied the grid stylings I need in to the root "Gridsystem" folder and picking them up OK. Problem is foundation, or in my case my won css file, is not being loaded in the form editor page. My css stylesheet is working fine on my back-end as I've included it in my themes and selected that as default and on the pages.

What will I need to do to have the forms layouts style correctly (grid 3 + 9) have them stacked next to each other as styled using foundation?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Nov-2015 00:00

Hello,

Can I ask if you are using WebForms or our Feather MVC framework? The solution is quite different depending on what you are using.

Regards,
Seth Cleaver
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Nov-2015 00:00

Sorry, don't see how that makes a difference as the "form editor" is in the backoffice. Foundation styles are not pushing the grids side by side in the backoffice form editor. Understandably my "Gridsystem" folder is in the root for this to be picked up. Including stylesheets in my grids is not working as it will load twice on the front end.

We are using  both MVC and Webforms (for the user to create custom forms)

This thread is closed