Radgrid columns and NestedViewTemplate

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 07:09

Radgrid columns and NestedViewTemplate

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2016 00:00

Hi,

I am new in Sitefinity and ASP.NET technologies... 

I have 2 issues that I am trying to resolve:

I have a radgrid with 5 columns.

1. The last column of my grid is a GridColumnGroup containing 3 sub-columns corresponding to 3 actions. I would like to display the header for this GridColumnGroup but not displaying the headers for these 3 sub-columns (for now the 3 sub-columns have an empty header each but I would not want to see at all these headers space (removing the header spaces and not having this row for the 3 sub-columns headers).. Is it possible?

2. My second issue is to elaborate a NestedViewTemplate as here:

docs.telerik.com/.../nestedview-template

I first tried to display (in C#) at least a simple text linked to the first row as follow but this is not working. I am a little bit lost with how to do that programmatically?

ApplicationsGrid.MasterTableView.Items[0].ChildItem.NestedTableViews[0].DataSource = "test expand";

ApplicationsGrid.MasterTableView.Rebind();

Thank you for your help.

Best

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2016 00:00

Hi Sophie,

I would recommend you to open a new thread/s in the respective section here, related to the controls you are interested in:
http://www.telerik.com/forums/aspnet-ajax

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2016 00:00

Thanks for the advise. It's done.

Best

This thread is closed