Delete a related Dynamic Content Item automatically, when th

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:04

Delete a related Dynamic Content Item automatically, when the other related Dynamic Content Item is deleted.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello,

Using this blog
 www.sitefinity.com/.../updating-sitefinity-related-dynamic-content-items-when-changes-are-made

I was able to automatically create and add related content items. I would like to know if deletion is possible using the IDynamicContentDeletedEvent however, the information of the dynamic content item is not available in this event unlike IDynamicContentCreatedEvent and IDynamicContentUpdatedEvent.

Is there some other way of doing this? I would appreciate some help on help. 

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Mohan

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello,

Using this blog
 www.sitefinity.com/.../updating-sitefinity-related-dynamic-content-items-when-changes-are-made

I was able to automatically create and add related content items. I would like to know if deletion is possible using the IDynamicContentDeletedEvent however, the information of the dynamic content item is not available in this event unlike IDynamicContentCreatedEvent and IDynamicContentUpdatedEvent.

Is there some other way of doing this? Even if I could get the ID of the deleted dynamic content item as in the case of triggers, it would be great.

I would appreciate some help on this. 

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Mohan

This thread is closed