Publish buttons not appearing.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 06:21

Publish buttons not appearing.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi,
     I have installed latest version on Sitefinity 6.1.4700.0. I am trying to create new news using inbuilt News Module. When I click to create new news I am getting 2 error pop-ups with "undefiend". News creation page gets opened, But I am not able to save / publish that news as both buttons are not appearing on the page. Same thing is happening for the custom modules created  from module builder.

Can you please check the same and let me know about it.

Any help will be appreciable.

Thanks,
Uday Shelar.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi,
        When i checked the response in firebug i got below message.
"Detail":"Failed to create a 'Settings' from the text 'Assembly references and imported namespaces serialized as XML namespaces'."

Uday.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Uday,

The problem you are facing is a bit general so I will need some additional information in order to resolve it. Can you please send me a screenshot of the full content of the Firebug error and a copy of the Error log file located in App_Data/Sitefinity/Logs folder. Apparently some assembly fails to be located but based on the information given I cannot conclude which one. 

For the moment I can recommend re-installing the news module and see if this fixes the problem. Additional information that can be helpful for you is located in this forum thread.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jan-2014 00:00

Go Sitefinity/Pages and in the front side of your page name have Actions click in Actions and Click unlock option

This thread is closed