Sitefinity RelatedMedia field not populating images on creat

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 05:57

Sitefinity RelatedMedia field not populating images on creating new content

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2015 00:00

Hi All,

I'm facing a strange issue when adding a new content with related media field, it didn't save related media content.  its working fine earlier , when i add new content for my custom module, select content (images) for related media field, its saved and published correctly. But after few month a strange behavior came into notice that when adding new content to my custom module and add images for related media fields, it didn't save the images, then open content in edit mode and again add the images and  publish, now it will save the images.

did someone has any idea about it.

for testing purpose,  i've create a new custom module with a single filed of type related media, add content and publish, its working fine and save images on publish. 

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2015 00:00

Hello Kashif,

Can you provide the error logs by removing all the files under:
~\<your project>\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs\... 
than Reproduce the case and attache all the file/s generated in the above mentioned folder

In addition do you have any browser console (F12 > Console tab) errors when save the image?

If you prefer you can open a support ticket providing the information above.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed