Hierarchical dynamic content filtering in feather designer

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:32

Hierarchical dynamic content filtering in feather designer

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2016 00:00

I have a module for Products.  It has a Product content type and also a ProductPromotion content type. I have made the Product content be the parent of the ProductPromotion.  I have a custom Product widget.  In the widget designer I have a selector to pick the desired product.  I now want to add a second selector that'll let me pick a ProductPromotion.  I have laid out the selectors however, I don't know how to limit the ProductPromotion selector to only display the items for the selected product/parent only.  As it is, it is displaying all ProductPromotions.

<sf-list-selector sf-dynamic-items-selector sf-item-type="properties.ProductType.PropertyValue" sf-master="true" sf-selected-item-id="properties.ProductId.PropertyValue" sf-provider="properties.ProductProviderName.PropertyValue"/>

<sf-list-selector sf-dynamic-items-selector sf-item-type="properties.ProductPromotionType.PropertyValue" sf-master="true" sf-selected-item-id="properties.ProductPromotionId.PropertyValue" sf-provider="properties.ProductProviderName.PropertyValue" />

Ps: I don't have to use child content necessarily. I can have the product promotions be standalone content and use the related data field to associate a product to its promotions.  Either way would wold work as long as the second selection list can be limited to the promotions for the selected product in the designer.

This thread is closed