Unable to retrieve the dynamic module data using sitefinity

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 11:25

Unable to retrieve the dynamic module data using sitefinity api after addon installation.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2017 00:00

Hi,

We have developed the addon using dynamic  module and successfully working in my local machine but if we importing in another machine not able to retrieving the module data. Below are the steps we have followed in addon development.

Step1: Created module using sitefinity module builder and exported as addon. And created the package. followed this link(docs.sitefinity.com/export-the-add-on).

Step2: In my local machine able to retrieve the data, when I added  My(Aadd-On) dll to Sitefinity empty Project  , but if i installed using  the  addon in  not able to retrieve the module data but module got installed successfully.

find the below code lines for get the more details.

void Retrieve()

var mgr = DynamicModuleManager.GetManager();

var typeName = TypeResolutionService.ResolveType("Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.SendSMS.SendSMSConfiguration");
                DynamicContent twilioFormNames = (DynamicContent)mgr.GetDataItems(typeName)
                .Where(string.Format("FormName.Contains(\"0\") && Status=\"Live\"",evt.FormTitle))
                .FirstOrDefault();

Can you please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Ramesh Ch.

This thread is closed