CoverFlow Images

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:30

CoverFlow Images

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Sep-2010 00:00

I have implemented the sample silverlight coverflow project provided in the sdk. However, no images display in the coverflow, i just receive a blank silverlight canvas. I should mention that I have deleted the default album and recreated the album with the same name, and the permissions are set so 'everybody' can view them.

How does the coverflow project pick which album it is creating the coverflow from?

Thanks,
-Kristian

Hello Kristian,

There is a public property AlbumTitle which you could set - check whether its value is the same as the value of the newly created album

Another reason for not seeing these images is if they have not been published.When ContentLifecycleStatus (Defines different lifecycle states for an object) of an item is not Live you will not be able to see the item on the front end.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

Thanks Ivan!

I'd also like to mention that I had one image in the gallery with transparency in the gallery, and it was the only one that did not show up in the coverflow (http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/general-discussions/image-transparency.aspx)

Hello Kristian,

Thanks for getting back to me. We logged this for fixing as Rado indicated in his reply.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

This thread is closed