Sitefinity 4 CSS classes for backend

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 10:06

Sitefinity 4 CSS classes for backend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi!

I'd like to develop a custom module for Sitefinity 4 with some backend pages to administer this module. Is there any documentation about which CSS classes to use so that my pages resemble the look & feel of the built-in Sitefinity backend pages (something like this for Sitefinity 4)?

Best regards!

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi etratt,

Thank you for using our services.

This documentation has not been produced yet, however we have it on our to-do list. For now what you can do is to take a look at the Jobs sample module in the Sitefintiy 4.0 SDK. As well as use the same CSS classes as we use in our built in modules. You can inspect the News module in fire bug to see the different classes applied to different elements.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

Do we have any sample available now for this?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello,

We will have a sample module with the official release, so you will be able to see how all this works.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2011 00:00

Can you please tell me how to start with it? I need to do this.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello etratt,

We are not ready with the documentation about the custom designer. After few days we will release the official 4.0 and there will be much more resources.

For now as Radoslav said if you are interested the CSS classes used in the back-end  you can inspect them with firebug.

Kind regards,
Jordan
the Telerik team

This thread is closed