Admin template for custom module?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:28

Admin template for custom module?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello,
I have been searching around for some clue about having auto generated controls for admin section for each custom module.
Its been a hectic job for me to design admin templates for fields (in document libraries) I defined in my modules. And of course, it does not match with the sitefinity theme as well.

I got some idea over here:
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/sdk/css-for-new-sitefinity-admin-controls.aspx
but still dont know if its the right thing that I want.

Please tell me if there is any way to generate controls automatically with sitefinity`s admin style? If yes, can anyone provide me with a basic sample?

Hi saadi,

Is there a specific layout you want to have. There are embedded styles for each of the controls. The control has a template or property where we set this css class and this results in common styling.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

Yes, I want to have layout for adding new items to my document library (custom module) just like 'Add New Page'.
List of existing items like 'Documents & Files' etc.

Hi saadi,

I will get back to you in this post.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

This thread is closed