IntermediateModuleTemplate Error

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:32

IntermediateModuleTemplate Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2011 00:00

When i am try to build IntermediateModuleTemplate, its shows the following error.How can i resolve this error? 

Error 1 The command ""C:\source\cms\Sitefinity 4.0\SDK\Libraries\VEnhance.exe" -verboseMode:2 "-config:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\PlayGroupOne\App.config" "-assembly:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\PlayGroupOne\bin\Release\PlayGroupOne.dll"" exited with code 3. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2154fz4p.msa\Temp\PlayGroupOne.csproj 101 5 PlayGroupOne

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello RAFIQ,

If you have installed OpenAccess the project picks up the libraries from the GAC and changes the references path from the Libraries folder of Sitefinity where the correct OpenAccess assemblies are. You have to check whether the two assemblies Telerik.OpenAccess.dll and Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions are referencing the Libraries folder of the Sitefinity installation that is located by default at C:\Program Files\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.0\Libraries.

The reasons is that Sitefinity is shipped with a custom version of OpenAccess due to the latency with which we do our development. We will do our best to make sure all future Sitefinity official releases are up to date with both the RadControls and OpenAccess in order to avoid such behaviors, and give you access to the latest product releases we have.

Please let me know whether the problem persists, and excuse us for the late response. We look forward to receiving your highly appreciated feedback.

Best wishes,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

This thread is closed