EnableHtmlIndentation

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 01:01

EnableHtmlIndentation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Feb-2011 00:00

How do I toggle EnableHtmlIndentation for an external view of the sf:HtmlField editor?

www.telerik.com/.../radeditor-telerik.webcontrols.radeditor-enablehtmlindentation.html

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

You should map the template for CotentBlock control which contains the declaration of HtmlField control that wraps RadEditor control. Then add a C# script with Page_Load method. In the page load method you should set the value to HtmlField.Editor.EnableHtmlIndentation.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2011 00:00

Why isn't that enabled by default?

I can't see a case in which anyone in their right mind would want to look at a blob of html text?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

The default value of EnableHtmlIndentation is true and it is initially set by the RadEditor control. The HtmlField does not set ( change ) the default setting.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Feb-2011 00:00

Hey Ivan...in all of my installs, t don't have any htmlindenting in any radgrid

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

We are planning to provide editor configurations screen in settings which will let you apply all sorts of configurations.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed