Custom Module Workflow

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:27

Custom Module Workflow

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Apr-2011 00:00

Hey Telerik,

I feel like I'm very slowly chipping away at the custom modules and getting what I need from them... Things are going well.

Now, however, I've run into a situation where workflow doesn't seem to be reflected in the module.  For instance, using the module referenced in this thread, my workflow is fine as long as I am doing a normal Draft/Publish activity.  If I change my default workflow to Submit for Approval/Approve/Reject, although my users can Submit Products for Approval, the administrator only ever sees Publish.  In other words, there is no Approve/Reject step showing for admins.

I know that revision history is something that only just made it to internal builds for custom modules.  I'm wondering if this workflow step is also not yet implemented?

Thanks

- William

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi William,

When you define a workflow in ~/Sitefinity/Administration/Workflow there is a checkbox setting "Allow administrators to skip the workflow" that is cheked on by default. If you uncheck this the workflow should apply also for admins.

Greetings,
Nikolay Datchev
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

This thread is closed