Mapping Persistent Classes

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:36

Mapping Persistent Classes

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2011 00:00

I was following the blog post: http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/slavoingilizov/posts/11-04-07/changes_in_mapping_persistent_classes_in_custom_modules_with_sitefinity_4_1.aspx to update a custom module. I was getting the same error Duneel was getting in regards to the WithOppositeMember for the HasAssociation method. Slavo recommended removing all reference to the OA dlls and re-add them. The dlls is am using are from the recent release and the version on OA is 2011.1.411.2. Looking at the Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions dll through Reflector, I am not able to see the WithOppositeMember method in the NavigationPropertyConfiguration class. It has two WithOpposite methods. Should we be using the Withopposite instead of WithOppositeMember? Or is the dll not current?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

I found the correct namespace. You need to add the namespace Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.Fluent.Advanced in order to get the WithOppositeMember method. The blog post only mentions the using Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.Fluent namespace.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Richard Baugh,

Yes, this is the correct namespace. Thanks for noting this, the blog post will be updated with this information.

Kind regards,
Slavo
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

This thread is closed