4.1 SDK, Sample Code hasn't changed?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:38

4.1 SDK, Sample Code hasn't changed?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Apr-2011 00:00

Am I wrong here? I just took a look at the SDK, hoping that the sample code for the Products Module would have evolved a bit. The SDK says the Products Module was created April 26th yet it's the same code we've had for a while now. Quite some time ago Ivan promised sample code for the Products Module that would have an image picker. I know I'm definitely not the only one that has been waiting for this. 

So all that wait and all we get is a new browser? I'd take a zipped folder of improved code over the same code packaged with a fancy browser please. Any ETA when we can some working samples with Image and Page selectors?

Regards,
Phill

Hey Phil,

From what I've heard, the new sample module has a blocking bug that needs resolved.  There was hope that it would get resolved prior to the release, but obviously it did not.  I'm not entirely sure what the issue is.

I'll let the team supply the details.

Gabe Sumner
Telerik | Sitefinity CMS

Thanks Gabe, response is appreciated. It's a shame that little fact wasn't mentioned in the release notes. Would have saved me downloading a 550mb file when all I wanted to do was check out 100kb of code...

This thread is closed