Duplicate metadata entries found?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 11:01

Duplicate metadata entries found?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

hi all, i have two model in my module one let say one is category an the other is product. so it has parent and child relationship. i also have two FluentMetadatasource class. but when i compile it give me error

Error    10    Duplicated Metadata entries found for type Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.PermissionsInheritanceMap. Please use only one way of mapping.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.1\Projects\Project4.1\Namespace.Module\obj\Debug\Namespace.Module.dll

when i remove on of the FluentMetadatasource class it build fine. so what exactly this class do? is it fine just one class? sorry for such a newbie question.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2011 00:00

Hello Augus,

It is fine to have just one class, until it maps all the persistent classes.

The OpenAccess enhancer looks up for all inheritors of the FluentMetadataSource class in the assembly, currently being enhanced, initializes them and then goes through them in order to get the collections of mappings. Using the FluentMetadataSource Class article gets into details on this.

Kind regards,
George
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2015 00:00

The link in the previous post is broken.

This thread is closed