All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello-

Do you have an ETA on the SP3 SDK?

Thanks,

-Thomas

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Thomas Weidman,

We are about to release Sitefintiy SDK 4.2 that is going to feature a couple of new samples including a brand new corporate starter kit. We have decided to hold the Sitefinity SDK 4.1 SP3 release as there are no changes in the product except an update of our libraries that you can do by copy and pasting all your Sitefinity BIN assemblies to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.1\SDK\Content\Common\Dependencies folder and restart your samples from the SDK Browser.

Please let me know if you have any other questions so that we can address them as soon as possible.

Greetings,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

Hristo-

Hello.  Thanks!  I'm assuming Open Access remains the same so the enhancer and other related OA code in that folder will not need updated yet.

Thanks,

-Thomas

Hello-

I see SF 4.2 was just released, any ETA on the 4.2 SDK?  I tried what was recommended for 4.1 SP3 and that doesn't work correctly for 4.2...

Thanks,

-Thomas

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Thomas,

The SDK was released last Thursday, one day after the 4.2 release.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

This thread is closed