Corporate Source Code in Sitefinity 4.2 SDK

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 13:22

Corporate Source Code in Sitefinity 4.2 SDK

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello,

I downloaded the SDK of Sitefinity 4.2, and I am trying to get the corporate sample running but I got this error "
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information"
I tried to clean the project, rebuild, and copy the dlls from the "Empty Project" generated by the project manager but all of these failed.

Any Suggestions? ( attached the errors log file)

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Amrelsayed,

There is a missing or no reference to Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.dll Can you please review the referenced files in the starter kit and all related to it widget projects and check if you have Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities v 4.2.1650 as reference. If it it is missing add it from another 4.2 project or from Empty project. If it is another version of Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities delete it and add the correct one. Avoid rebuilding and cleaning the solution, use build instead. You may get a missing assembly reference by rebuilding. If you do please refer to this KB which explains how to solve it.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2011 00:00

Im having the same problem with trying to get a site up and running. I went to check the log file to see what's going on but the Log directory wasn't created. Any ideas why?

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Todd,

If you are getting the same error as Amr please review the references to the assemblies.
Also go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.2\SDK\Content\Samples\asp\CSharp\Corporate\SitefinityWebApp open SitefinityWebApp project and view the site with Visual Studio`s web server. If you still get the same error there must have been some problem with this project is you have upgraded the SDK. To solve this create a new project with the project manager and get all contents from the bin folder and place them in corporate project.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

This thread is closed