SDK for version 4.3

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:30

SDK for version 4.3

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Nov-2011 00:00

I did not see a download for the SDK for Sitefinity version 3. How soon will it be released? Will the SDK for Service Pack 2.4 SP 1 work with Sitefinity 3?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi David,

The new SDK is coming next week with the updated assemblies and samples. Stay tuned!

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Nov-2011 00:00

I'm fairly new with your product and now understand that the SDK's don't come out at the same time as the main product. Not only can I easily live with that but prefer it since it allows you to get the next release of you main product out the door quicker. The much anticipated image editor arrived just in time to be put to use. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi David,

Thank you for your understanding! We are really doing our best to release both products on time but sometimes we need more time to ensure the quality of the product.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik,

When this week will the SDK be released?

Regards,
Jean Erasmus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Jean,

The SDK will be released by the end of the week.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed