SDK 5.0 Included DefaultBackEndTheme doesn't support IE9

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:05

SDK 5.0 Included DefaultBackEndTheme doesn't support IE9

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello,
I've recently downloaded the Sitefinity SDK 5.0, and included in that is a file called DefaultBackEndTheme.zip. We've extracted the contents of this file, and added it as a backend theme through the settings screen. We've applied it, as well. However, when looking at the backend in IE9, there are a number of issues. This is not the case when viewing the backend with the default backend theme, but seems to crop up when using this template. Is the template in the SDK up to date? Is there a place I can download a version of the template that works in IE9? Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Travis,

Thank you for using our services.

Are you sure that you're using the correct backend theme (from SDK 5.0), since I tried it on a project and can't reproduce the problems that you experience. It works properly in IE9, IE8 and IE7. Please find the Backend theme below. Apply it to your project and let me know if the issue persists.

Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2012 00:00

We are experiencing the same issues as before with this theme.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Travis,

I already responded in your other thread. It would be easier if we could keep the communication in one place only, so I'm closing this ticket for now. Feel free to reopen it if needed.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

This thread is closed