do you have newer SDK samples, also I found a broken link

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:27

do you have newer SDK samples, also I found a broken link

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Aug-2013 00:00

I just downloaded the current SDK this morning, and was looking to see if any new samples were included or updated in it.  It appears most everything included is from 2011, except a module and sample app from 2012, and an integration test sample from 2013 (not sure what that is but plan on looking into it).  

Do you have any plans to redo the SDK to include more current samples, starter kits, widgets, and modules?

Also - i found the "Roadmap" link in the header of the SDK application goes to a broken 404 page on your site: www.sitefinity.com/.../roadmap.aspx

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the feedback.

The SDK Browser is currently under modifications as we are aware that it hasn't been changed long time ago. The road-map broken url is already fixed and will be applied with the 6.2 release. As for the future plans of the samples - please note that for each new Sitefinity version we are upgrading the old samples and update their content if needed to support the latest changes. We are having some ideas for displaying the newest Sitefinity features in new samples. Stay tuned.

Regards,
Veronica
Telerik
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

This thread is closed