Assambly missmatch on clean install.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:28

Assambly missmatch on clean install.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Oct-2014 00:00

I followed github.com/.../Getting-Started to the dot.

Now if you look at: Errors when using differen versions of SF and F project assemblies it states. That if you are using a newer version than 7.5.5300.0 you had to make changes.

I had the oposite problem. the web config had new version 7.5.5310.0 after installation and I had to change it back. See images.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Oct-2014 00:00

Hello Markus, 

This issue is caused because Feather depends on Sitefinity.Core nugget package. Currently we are downloading the latest available version of this package.

In order to resolve this issue I can suggest you try the following:

1)Remove binding redirects from web.config

2)Change the version of Sitefinity.Core dependency from package.config file to 7.2.5300.0 (this is placed inside SitefinityWebApp folder).

3)Delete all files from SitefinityWebApp /packages folder

4)Replace all dlls in SitefinityWebApp/bin folders with assemblies from _EmptyProject/bin

5)Build SitefinityWebApp

Aside from this, please have in mind that we will discuss internally ways to improve the getting started process of Feather project, so we will try to fix this in future.

Regards,
Elena Ganeva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed