DevMagazine.Search Build Error

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:03

DevMagazine.Search Build Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jan-2015 00:00

I have just pulled the code from GitHub (DevMagazine and ListWidget) into VS 2013 and tried to build it.

What is the fix for the following error please:

Error 1 The "OpenAccessDeploy" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity\Feather-Samples\DevMagazineSite\\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2014.3.1209.1\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity\Feather-Samples\DevMagazineSite\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2014.3.1209.1\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. DevMagazine.Search

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2015 00:00

Hello David,

We have just made a test on our side and were able to successfully build the DevMagazineSite on our side. Can you please try to open the project from the DevMagazine.sln and let me know if you can successfully build the project.

In addition to this, I have just answered in the support ticket you have opened related to a similar issue. I am pasting the reply here as well for your convenience:

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering problems. Can you please try to re-install the DataAccess nuget package? The way to re-install the packages is through the NugetPackages console.

In the console you need to specify the project you are applying the nuget package as default project and the Package source should point to Sitefinity Nuget Server. When this is done add the following to the console:

Install-Package Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent -Version 2014.3.1209.1

Please refer to the screenshot for further reference.

Can you please also take a look at the following article and try the suggestion there for fixing the Could not load assembly error.

I hope this information is useful. Feel free to get back to me if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed