Image selector example?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:09

Image selector example?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Mar-2015 00:00

I'm looking for a good example of how to incorporate an image selector into a custom widget designer using Feather.  I've found some information on the Feather wiki (github.com/.../Use-an-image-selector)  but I can't find a complete code example.  After following the instructions in the aforementioned link, when I click 'Edit' on the widget, I get a brief flicker of the screen as it attempts to load the designer and then it goes away without showing the designer dialog.  I also get no errors in my browser console.

I'm running this on Sitefinity version 7.3.5610 with version 1.1.90.2 of Feather.  One thought I had was that perhaps the script dependencies from the JSON file weren't being loaded.  Would these be shown as individual script requests, or are they just loaded from a single resource call? 

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Todd,

The scripts are loaded separately. Please, ensure your designer view is found and your script loaded. You can try $log some info in it. Make sure you have the 'ControllerContainer' attribute in your assembly, you have followed the convention for the designer view name and place in the project structure. Make sure the script for the designer is in the Mvc/Scripts/ControllerName folder and is named designerview-controllername.js.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed