Custom grid layouts

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 00:04

Custom grid layouts

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Nov-2015 00:00

I've been digging into the DevMagazine Project Feather sample project. For the life of me I cannot figure out how the custom layout sections are added to the Base and Recent By Topics templates. How are the layout sections titled "(custom)" being created, and added to the template? (See attached image.)

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Dec-2015 00:00

Hi Matt,

What I can suggest is that you navigate to Administration -> Settings -> Advanced -> Toolboxes -> Toolboxes -> PageLayouts -> Sections -> Grids -> Tools where you can see all the layout grid widgets created in the project. When you click on the grid widget you can inspect the Layout Template field to check the name of the layout file and where it is created.

You may also refer to the below article for more details about creating custom layout grid widgets in Sitefinity:
http://docs.sitefinity.com/feather-add-customizable-grid-controls

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed