Importing a purchased Bootstrap Theme/Bootstrap Template

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:43

Importing a purchased Bootstrap Theme/Bootstrap Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2016 00:00

I just purchased a Bootstrap Theme/Bootstrap Template online which ships with a version of Bootstrap as well as all the associated images etc. needed for the template.  However, how do I apply this into my Sitefinity Feather project?  Do I have to create a new folder beneath ResourcePackages based on the name of my purchased Bootstrap template or do I have to somehow forward engineer all of my template pages into the existing Bootstrap Resource Package and the Sitefinity MVC Layout?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2016 00:00

Hello,

It is better to put the template in a separate Resource Package as this way it will not get overridden when upgrading Feather. Make sure, however, that you follow the same folder structure as the default Bootstrap package in order to have the resources loaded automatically.

In other words put the minified CSS in ResourcePackage -> assets -> dist -> css and JavaScript in ResourcePackage -> assets -> dist -> js.

Regards,
Velizar Bishurov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed