Feather sf-html-field custom layout options

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 22:18

Feather sf-html-field custom layout options

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2016 00:00

We are working on a feather implementation, and are having issues adding custom layout options to the individual package. 

At this time, we have followed the direction of the following url:

www.sitefinity.com/.../custom-designer-for-custom-widget-isn't-registering

and

github.com/.../CustomStylesContentBlock.

Both items have been implemented, however I am not seeing any of my custom classes.  What would be my next steps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jul-2016 00:00

Hi Frank,

Which page template you based your page on? If you are using a page template from a ResourcePackage, you may need to modify the html-field of that resource package. 

For example, if you are using Bootstrap, you need to add the extra styles in: \ResourcePackages\Bootstrap\client-components\fields\html-field

Please give it a try and let me know if it helps.

Mariush

Thanks Mariush,

I'll try that again.  The ResourcePackage I am using is based off Bootstrap. I basically copied all the contents of Bootstrap, renamed to SitePackage and modified the contents to meet my needs . 

Would you see any issues with a custom made ResourcePackage, or is there any hidden gotchas that I may be running into?

Thanks

Mariush,

In my instance, I followed directions and examples correctly.  The issue actually lied within the output cache within the administration.  Once I had viewed in a new browser my changes were being made.

Therefore, in my instance I disabled output cache for development, and cleaned out my browsers history and all was good to go.

This thread is closed