Blog Post View Comment Layout

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:12

Blog Post View Comment Layout

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jul-2016 00:00

Hello,

We would like to customize the MVC view template for working with comments in a  Blog Post detail view. We were able to add a custom Blog Post detail view and customize it's layout, but it simply calls Html.CommentsList to render comments. I don't see any options anywhere to specify a view to use when rendering comments.

As far as I can tell, all comments use the same template, regardless of the content time the comments are for. I don't see any way to add a custom MVC view template for a Blog Post comment. 

I hope I'm missing something simple - Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

Template for Blog Post comments is the same as Comments widget.

To change it, just create/change template inside this folder YOUR RESOURCE PACKAGE\MVC\Views\Comments\Comments.Default.cshtml

Thank you, Victor. Does this mean that overriding the comments view is a universal change that affects how all comments appear, regardless of the content type (e.g. News comments, Blog comments, Page comments, etc)?

Yes. It will override everywhere

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2017 00:00

Layout of blog comments is very important. I have a site and need a good blog comments layout
Here is my site link
iPhone Screen Repair
www.mobilerepairs4u.co.uk/.../

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jul-2017 00:00

Great tips!!
Thank You for sharing..
We provide fastest and most professional Mobile Repair Services at Affordable Prices. www.mobilephonesrepairs.co.uk/

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2017 00:00

Addiction is a series of solitaire games having different layouts of cards  from two to king this one is also termed as patience game addiction is maintain the combination of cards and players

This thread is closed